Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thank You Boss!



It’s the great news and a potential energy to a staff like me, once I got a letter after the New Year of salary increment and it seems pretty high with 18.5% increasing. Maybe it’s just a common news to other but it’s quite a surprising one to me since I’m presently in a deep poor condition, a financial crisis. Very thankful to you boss! Thank you so much for being with me, giving this high rate to me when I need the most. Thus, also wanna show my huge thanks for your kindly support during my maternity. What kind of good things have I done? I really wonder… if I know, I would keep doing that nonstop so then I would only meet generous people and get only satisfied desire like this…

In fact, I have been told many things and really not the positive things about you since I just started here and also keep hearing until now; though, I just don’t say it out and never care of this either coz what you have done to me is different from what I've heard. I’m not sure if you really did those things to them but to me currently, you are the best! You are so warm, helpful and feeling closed… just alike family member, get blame… get yell... be warned when I’m not really right but is called back as daughter or sister… Yeah… I confess I used to get disappointed with you… used to angry much... used to feel unfair…used to feel upset…  Nevertheless, your goodness that has done on me is so many until it covered all those little negative things. That’s why those miseries never stayed with me any longer…

“I don’t care how much I heard; I only care what I have met and value what I have got.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...