Monday, October 31, 2011

Countryside, Kompong Cham Province

Sunday, 30 October 2011 was the day of my cousin's son's birthday party that located in Kompong Cham Province. By the way to there, the views were quite nice to me... I'm not sure when that started...although, I do love visiting these kinds of landscapes...

on the left side of my grandma's house

This year, many provinces in Cambodia got disaster of flood; however, on the day I visited there, I saw the rice-plants there are starting to produce the rices....


I have been out and in several places... firstly, to visit by my father's side such as my grandma house, my cousins, my older aunt, my younger aunt...then we continues to the party house of my another cousins by my mom's side. In fact, my cousin's house is in Phnom Penh but he celebrated his son birthday party in Kompong Cham because it is his parents' need... my older uncle by my mum's side! lol...
On the way to Sre Veal, Srok Steng Trong, Kompong Cham province:
 
They look thin...
To the party, it's special...not because of the food or drinks but because of the present of my relatives...my beloved people! My aunt and my mother-in-law! ^^ They are so sweet to me; especially, my mother-in-law. She is very much trust and deep loving on me! It's my pleasure! lalala...

At about 3:15pm in the same day, we drove back home. To this trip, only my family (but no my sister since she was busy at work) and my fiance!

My little brother, Kosal
Ma style = =

My dad & that boy! lol
What does my bro gonna do? hahaha

This tall guy is my engaged-guy! ^^
Behind ma bro is ma beloved mom :*
In the Car! Similar?
My sister! She's at work...did not join our weekend days!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...