Friday, January 15, 2016

January Morning~2016

The rooster starts alerting as it’s the New Day since the early dawn; the sun starts rising; the birds start singing and it awakes me from the sweetie sleeping…

The new day starts every day and morning mostly brings the people of new feeling, fresh and stressless. Though, I don’t really feel those kinda good feeling. I sleep with much consideration about my currently life and waking up thinking again about life. The night is when I begin to think and morning is when I remind of what I have been thinking. The most popular questions I remain asking myself are:
1. My debt of 72 months or 6 years that ties me and it was just 2 months over that I returned the debt… 70 months more to go; would I bear it?
2. Why I cannot lift that debt aside to feel better and return them step by step?
3. What if I cannot return the debt next few years?
4. Why do I need to respond with the high expense of daily life and now add up with that huge debt?
The debt of not only that 72 months but around 30K debt more from another resource… =((
5. Tell me please, so from now on I cannot have any holiday trips? Coz every single penny is calculated very detailed to support daily life…
6. How long more do I need to live this life?
7. What if I wanna try doing business which depends on fortune? Kinda gambling? Good?
8. So what if I wanna try to earn money by some illegal methods? ==?
9. Miracle does happen, doesn’t it? Then, I wish to see it happen on me this time… Would you please rescue me from this debt, Mr. Mirac**?
10. The last but not least, was I drunk to choose this walking road? !@_@!

Well, I won’t respond alone. My hubby also supports 1 part while I am 2 parts. Without him, I would be even tougher. Whatever, he is very easygoing that he won’t feel hard even a little bit… He knows we are in the poor condition but he doesn’t care much… Long life he is…

Of course, this is what I everyday deal with of this year 2016, January.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.. tov naga sak ma kda mouy knea tov jeng!! hahaah xD
    kom kit jrern pek, kit jrern kor pen neng, ort kit kor pen neng der!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... i don have some spare money to even challenge there at Naga... hoey... ta pin neng...del del.. XD

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...