Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Effectiveness of Presentation (short story)

Two women are sharing of their yesterday evening…

First woman: hi dear, how was your evening yesterday with your husband?
Second woman: emmm….very simple! My husband just got home and was having dinner…then he fell asleep… nothing more! How’s about your?
First woman: to me, we have been outside together to have a very nice dinner…after that, we both were walking, enjoyed talking and sightseeing almost 1 hour…and what I was really surprised, my husband lightened the candles all around the house…!!! That environment brought me into a deeply sweet moment…
Second woman: ohhh…such a very beautiful evening!!!

And those two women’s husbands are sharing their evening too…

Husband of first women: dude, how was your evening yesterday?
Husband of second woman: yeahhh, quite nice! When I reached home, on the table was full of many delicious food… I did satisfy them… then just entered my bedroom of a tidy and comfortable one… I could not stop myself and slept…lol… you???
Husband of first woman: you know, it’s kinda unforgettable one! When I got home, there weren’t any food available…we decided to go out for dinner… after dinner ended, I was so panic of the bill with a very expensive one until we got no more money to take a taxi back home… I and my wife needed to walk back home which spent almost 1 hour…huhhh…. More than that, I forgot to pay the electricity’s bill…our electricity was cut off….how come? The darkness covered everywhere in our house… no choice, I had to light many candles all around the house…hmmm….such a very exhausted evening…!!!!

Moral: "No matter what the fact is…the great presentation brings listeners the best imagination!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...