Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I still choose to be who I used to be...

There's many times that I described here about my feeling which seems not satisfied with my current career of Recruitment in these several years. Maybe I cannot count to the exact data of my thoughts to change my position into something new... It's too stress most of time and too tough to work with either. Recently, in my department of HR have received new roles and responsibilities of Audit and one of my team who handles Compensates and Benefits was selected with another staff from Finance Dept to join a new office of Audit. Actually, they still keep doing their current job but need to add this task more and they are allowed to get new staff to assist in their present tasks. That is what I am so interested and I want to move to assist my team in her Compensates and Benefits job... Feeling like I wanna give up what I have tried to establish that long time...though, once I'm not in mood, I couldn't remember this point... My team accepted my request... so it was suggested to the next step of my manager... However, after talking with her, my thoughts have changed....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...