Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Annoying people... I or You?

I’m mad, well… I’m mad again and again…

I wonder how come I always meet kinda people I don’t ever think I’m deserved to meet… I’m not the unique person; though, I keep putting my brain first in solving problems… Well, there would be sometime I’m too mad…and lose my commitment… but just in less numbers… I love sharing my jobs, I love helping other… and I love making friends with all level of people… What do I get do you think then? What I have in return… Those people seem trying to cover their jobs… my help to them is called annoying and interfering their responsibilities… I used to be told to do only my job and pass their job to them…lol… emm…they also love making friends… but not really everyone… hehehe…

Sometime, I just ask them something… Actually, I know there are any errors or mistakes… I still don’t wanna raise it up but replace by asking them… I want them to know their mistakes themselves… I save their faces… What’s then? They shout at me… They try to protect themselves… they don’t mean to at least take my words to think first… some cases would be over in this kinda shape… while most of cases, they will find out later they are wrong…  They may confess it or say sorry to me… while they also use to act as nothing happen… they use to even say that… their jobs, they are wrong with, they would solve… hahaha… I don’t mean to dig their mistakes… I didn’t even say it out… I just indirectly inform them… All in all, what I get from them of my pure heart, is something beyond expectation…

I’m so tired to be in the same fellow with these kinda people…  It may waste my emotions to be in annoying & stressful moments… I won’t wish them to leave but I would leave them myself one day…. Not satisfy, LEAVE! That is my philosophy… lol

Maybe I’m seen in different way to their aspect… Maybe I’m an evil bitch who keep trying to facilitate their jobs… I don’t mind how other people see me… What I know is that, I just strengthen a spirit which is called Team Spirit… their problems is mine and hopefully mine is their problems too… Once we could feel so together, our team would be really strong that cannot be affected from outsider… But who know? What you think doesn’t mean the same to what other people think… hehehe…

No matter what, all happen are my life lessons… Just I’m so sure that I love helping other…  Right, right… I love helping even there is no requesting to me… hehehe… I will get these types of result afterward…

Should I stop minding other business, including the ones I consider as closed?
Does my type annoy them or their types annoy me?
Should I live my life without sharing anything?
Isn’t it so lonely then without love?

They may neither like my personality… and so do I… hehehe… okay, live your own life and I live my own too… Please remember Rella, once there is no request in asking for your hand, don’t even think you should help… It’s useless… Rella, you must remember well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...