Monday, May 18, 2015

7.5 Months


Finally, I already hit my pregnancy of 7 months and a half or can be said, 2 weeks more to be 8 months. My second baby boy is kicking me a bit harder and stronger now... Somehow, I'm that smiling whenever he is moving inside my womb... The feeling of having lively creature inside our body is kinda very excited. I'm so curious to see his real face... Who would he take after to? I or my hubby? Just wish it should be me... hehehe.... His dad face is too strict at some stage and sometime is tasteless too... Thinking about this, I just start wondering again... Why did that cute cupid shoot the heart arrow to us? Such a tasteless and arrogant guy VS friendly beautiful girl.... hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...