Thursday, October 1, 2015

Let’s me go; let’s me FREE!

I’m just working normally with my ordinary life… Suddenly, the powerful management of the company comes to me… He opens the new company and wants me to go there… he is trying to persuade me… tight me with many things of both huge salary packet and best working condition… Unluckily, it is not the job that I want… First, I do afraid of him and agree… However, just start with that new job for two days, my emotion reveals… and I do dislike that job… the power of my dislike is much more larger than the scary of mine to his power…  Of course, I ask him to come back and continue my previous job… Hope he would not mind me… Is it possible?

Well, well…it may so hard to understand, right? Let’s me compare into the example…
The powerful management = the dad
Me= the daughter of that dad
New job= the rich man

Once you are enjoyable with your current life…. Then your dad suggests you to marry a rich man… though you don’t love him at all… whatever, because he is your dad…so his command, you must follow… After, you decide to listen to him… You start getting to know that rich guy… Shortly, you find out you really don’t like him at all…no even Like…how to love?! What would happen if you decide to marry him as your dad’s need? Married without love is nothing but awful life… As a result, you would really become strong, stand up and tell him of what you want… The dad may cut off the relation with you if he is the strict one…


This is my condition now…. Trying to fight and get back of what I want… Would I be safe to reject him on new job and still working here while he is still my big management?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...