Friday, May 26, 2017

Fantasy World becomes Real...


Hello my beloved blog, I already started a new world!!! Yeeeeee ^^

I’m finally back! I have been away from my lovely blog for a while and I have many things to share here but I gonna summarize…. Okay? :D

Last two years, I had been through the pain coz of snake people who kept backstabbing me. I was having a stable income but it was real hurt to survive in that environment.  You know, I did wish for the better place and I even prepared a plan, set the commitment of this 2017 to make a change. Currently, those wishes and commitments come to reality! I already changed my workplace!!!!

Well, my new workplace is a bit quite far from the central city and is surrounding by the palm trees and some other trees while next to our office is a huge green grass campus. It looks a lot fresh and nice. However, I bet you may find it hard to believe me of what happens here….hehehehe…. Something out of expectation does happen….

- I get very low paid here, hehehe… and I still decided to come here just I thought happiness was all I wanted while now I start feeling hesitated…. XD
- Most of people here call me “Beautiful lady”, both female and male… I don’t know if they real mean it but it is quite funny to me from my old place that I was called ugly pig…. Hahahah….

- I already made one friend that I could feel sincerity from her... She looks like a silent girl and most people judge her so but actually she is very talkative and love playing around just like me...lol... We became closed day by day... We often go to interview together, breakfast and lunch together... also go to bathroom together...lol... More, my department team are 80% female, they have different personality; yet they all have sense of humor... We had someday that won't really get along well but most of day that we share about this and that and laughed together... lol...
- Some male staff seem treat me just differently from my colleagues, in a positive way! Some is shy to see me; some tells me I’m so cute… Some calls me pretty office lady… Hay!!! That is so lovely environment that I lost so long… lol… More than that, some guys are teasing me very friendly, only with me! Look like I’m flirted… hehehe… I feel like teenager again… I admit I do feel fluttering to some guys from the ways they seem so comfortable with me, their humorous and sweet speech; especially, those guys don’t look bad at all… hehehehe…. More, some guys treat me as famous star since they secretly take photos of me…hahahah…paparazzi…. I trust they will never get good pictures; I rarely look good from my innocent way… wahahahah… I’m shy and sad to catch their acts… XD
- Maybe it is just around 40 days I am here, some female enemies already existed… They seem jealous of how I am treated… Some says that I act as single lady (I wonder how to act as married lady XD), some says that I am seducing those guys… Some goes spreading my personal information of having two kids and is a married lady… hehehe….. They are just so caring of me… They don’t wanna see me in a complicated situation… I consider this occurring in this positive way…lol… Those ladies are so fond of me…ahhahaha…. Hence, some guys who were so kind to me, they start changing….lol… They try to ignore me, they even act as don’t see my presence and some guys came to ask me directly if that information was not real… They asked me several times if I real have two kids….hahahah… Once I confirmed to them seriously yes, they seem feeling unbelievable and walked out without a word…. Lol…
Those guys then started changing but I don’t care, they aren’t my prince! Lol… I already have one and I don’t think I need another… Ehhhh…. Still, I won’t stop crushing handsome men... Why? Coz I know even if I promise to stop, I will never be able to accomplish it…. ahahahhahaha

What’s happened here, look like my fantasy dream that I’m always the charming lead actress… lol
I believe bad things already faded away and my good moment is back…
I promise I gonna live so fun here… I’ll try to cherish myself…
Though, I plan to stay here only 6 months… It was already hard to survive this first month of this low paid…
Last but not least, I gonna miss people and moments here a lot if I leave… 180 days I plan to be here and 40 days was spent….

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful lady.. they aint wrong to call u so... to me, u're cute.
    Let's enjoy life.. we flirt, we play nt bcuz we're bad, cuz to make sure we live our life well.. 180days? then make d moment counts!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ma sweetie hahaha.... yes, gonna use it well! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...