Friday, October 6, 2017

Last 9 years….

I remembered it was my first year of the university… I was so excited, loved humor and saw the world very positively. I didn’t care any much at all, fresh graduated high school girl. Well, I met new friends, a lot of friends and we were so friendly to each other. There were not less that crushed me too, lol but mostly I would reject by acted normal or innocent.

And it was time I started knowing the world wasn’t that always beautiful…
There was a young boy who cared me, liked being around with me, praised me, inspired me and was doing so good to me. Of course, I liked him so much. He was not that handsome, yet he was very funny, quite strong and intelligent in studying. Though, later on; strangely without any reasons, he changed just as the new person… He avoided me, ignored me and looked at me with such so tasteless eyes... I didn’t know what to do, and all I was doing that time, I just lets things went as it wanted… I was so disappointed in him anyway…

Today, I checked my Gmail just because it increases to almost 10k email. Well, well, I didn’t check any much too, I actually mean to deleted most of them which link from some social medias and I found an email from that young boy last 9 years and…and… now I guess I know why he ignored me…

Here!!! Here:

hehehehe.... At this moment, I wonder if that time he confessed to me or threatened me exactly... Did he really ask me for suggestion? And coz I didn't know, he may thought I looked down on him or his words or what? Or he was upset coz I didn't reply him, wasn't him??!! So narrow-minded... lol... Back then, he was new graduated high school boy too, how come did he write such this text? hahahaha....

It became such the past that he may already forget but I just knew... Life is really something that full of mysterious...

Uhmmm... Yeah, I'm sorry for seeing your words this quite late Cat! You are so lovely and cute... XD If I saw it on time, maybe there would be any legends...hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...