Tuesday, December 19, 2017

My special abilities...

I feel I lost some of my special abilities; i didn’t get any spiritual hints for something might happen in future as before.
Last week, I felt very normal, yet I fell sick badly and even almost got bad traffic accident.  I do wonder why I got no hints at all…

More than anything, I didn’t have any marvelous dreams as I ever had for such so long period. I’m madly missing all those moments, the moments when I was the top main actress, the beautiful, the wonderful, dramatically, romantic and be protected by my special guardian perfectly. I miss it, I want it back but I can do nothing coz I don’t know how to recall them… I’m a bit sad…nooo, I’m quite disappointed if all those real left me…

I hope to meet them at least sometime again… my spectacular dreams!

2 comments:

  1. how dramatic you are.. lol.. i only want a peaceful sleep.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe... coz then, dream is much more beautiful than reality! m addicted huni... XD

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...