Thursday, January 25, 2018

Thursday Evening Cinema

It was a nice evening hehehe… and it was the first time as well that I and my colleagues went to the cinema together. We thought it won’t be that fun since there were no any available movies and we chose to watch Cartoon… However, it was such a hilarious time, we all laughed like there would be no tomorrow!!! Some people even left the hall at the middle of time and I believed, coz we were so annoying to them from our quite loud laughing… hahahaha…

The movie title: Ferdinand
The cinema type: couple seat XD

My current working place is still giving me such a lot of pleasures…

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...