Thursday, May 10, 2018

I'm back after almost 3 months


It was almost 3 months which I was away from blog…. Many things happened and such an upside down!

I always love my new place since it is quite comfortable (except the pay..lol). I received a lot of fun, I learned, I laughed, I made friends and I got treated quite preciously from many people (yeah, I have enemies too…hehe). I got praised unexpected on my beauty…. Hehehe… I was alike a blooming flower to them! Well, it was so unbelievable to me! XD Thus, job was going nicely. However, after I got my new management, things have been changed….
-        -- I worked quite much and mostly I reached home at 7.30pm or more.
-        -- All the jobs I trusted they were going smooth, the new management showed us those were unacceptable….
-        --  I and my team got blamed, worked harder and harder… uhmmm, we became so devoted to our jobs… I find it hard to get time to update my blog!!!
-        --  People got scared, many termination cases occurred…
-        --  Many resigned, including my colleagues…
-        --  Many called this period as disaster era…
-        --  And of course, many hate this new management, they are resentful…

BUT to me, I just smiled and accepted it. I don’t hate the new management at all. I know this is the new management’s mission to be here, to see how here is going and to develop while in the progress of development, some got suffer… I have no reasons to hate the new management… Yes, I learned from new management something new and interesting too… Though, I just feel jade sometime to the unfair things toward me.

I did keep telling myself that the beautiful moments could be taken away, so I told myself not to be so happy over this existing fairy world… and it real happened! Lol

I have to move again…to where I’m belonging to…

Good luck to myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...