Tuesday, August 28, 2018

A Letter to My Beloved Girl


My Dearly Girl,

Are you getting better yet?
Thank you for sharing me your sadness. We are meant to not only sharing the fun but also your tough time. I would love to hear and I hope you would also feel releasing from your stress…

I got it of how you feel when all your circles are getting higher and higher while you are nothing much.
You must feel so pity to your own life, mustn’t you?
You would feel the life is just so unfair to you, right?
You may also cry and ask WHY?
Well, my dear… You know, there must be many people who only wish for a life like yours! That isn’t wrong to look up but please interpret it in positive way. You should look up of how people could be that high and you might start thinking of how you could adjust your life if you think it is not right yet. Please don’t look up and compare yourselves to them, blame yourselves and feel so sorry for yourselves! Different people, different fates we are. Don’t be mad and don’t expect because you and your friends started the same level, you would keep being at the same level! We didn’t walk the same way and we cannot imagine of how struggle they have been through as well. Even our own siblings from the same parents, we still grow up and get different lives…
My dear girl, why don’t you try to accept yourselves first? Please accept yourselves, accept your flaws and stop complaining nor comparing! Once you use your time to only comparing, you would miss those time to use in a fruitful way. Use your time to understand yourselves, analyze the ways you ever walked through and where you can fix instead. That is very common for human to do things incorrectly; yet, just don’t continue to do it. A person without mistakes will be a person without anything new… Don’t beat yourselves so much! That is self-violent! Love yourselves, warm yourselves, understand yourselves more and encourage yourselves, motivate yourselves to go on. A small step also makes a progress. Life is short! Make it count!
Uhmmm, I accept that you are still in a lower level of society but I won’t accept that you must live very unhappily. Your life is totally from your choice whether you choose to love it unconditionally, hug it tightly or to resent it and hate it… Remember! Your happiness is from within first!
Even without wealth, many people could still live in highly appreciation of harmony. Oh…oh, don’t confuse again! I didn’t mean you would live your whole life without any wealth! Hahhaha… You are still very young! You have plenty time to think of how you could strengthen your life’s standard!!!
“Think out of the box” is my favorite quote these last several months. Try applying it to yourselves! You would only get the same result from going on the same ways, don’t you think so? Hehehe

Actually, we can choose to talk but I prefer to write you this letter so you can read later… ^^
Don’t feel down again, okay?
I know you can do it!
A lot of loves!



2 comments:

  1. Life goes on.. whether you chose to move on and take a chance in the unknown or stay behind, locked urself in the past, thinking of what could've been..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being regret or move on... I choose to move on! lol

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...