Sunday, August 12, 2018

This and That about Snake Horoscope of 2018

1. Overall of Snake


Frankly, I’m still in a blurry spot of where I can go and who I want to be…
I’m still losing in a mysterious world of my life! Things I didn’t dare to get, I got offered and I rejected while I think I’m ready to get them, they stop coming to me! I’m seeking for the chance now…

Well, only one thing I am sure I want so much is my beauty! Hehehe… I started spending in order to get a white skin of both my face and body… While I wanna get the surgery of my nose and my body too… I wanna be a slim sexy lady… hehe… I would manage on my diet first and try for exercising or if they don’t work on me, I would try to save and go to further action! This is all of what I am so clear I want to do in this year! xD

2. Quick Facts about Snake


I love how they are describing “Quick facts about Snake”! Hehehe… I feel funny and of course, it is actually my personality…

3. Money & Career


This is the most accurate one to me, I got the new job and already moved in mid of June. I was promised to get incentive and even promotion. Yet, the incentive that he promised, it doesn’t happen yet and I couldn’t imagine about promotion then… lol

4. Family & Friends



I got these predictions from two different websites and well, I’m facing it now! Day by day, I get such painful argument with my Mom which made her crying sometime and made me quite hurt in tearing every time we are fighting... I could say I’m such a bad daughter to her but I cannot stop myself not to debate with her. She is too much to me lately which I find it hard to bare. Though, she is still my mother. I would try to calm myself and follow the advice from the prediction, stay calm, be kind and gentle. Last but not least, avoid disputes and quarrels with all and especially my female relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...