Thursday, February 6, 2020

What day is today?


Today, the sky is beautiful but I feel kinda blue…
The flowers are blooming but I’m being depressing…
I feel unwell…
I feel quite unwell…

My heart is beating slow and fast,
I ask myself what is going wrong?
I don’t seem sick but I feel sick…
What is it?

I wanna cry but why?
I don’t know, what is the reason?
I comment myself to stay fresh,
But how? My mine blocks self-accessed!

Hug is best I guess…
Could anyone hug me now?
Could anyone touch ma head and ma hair?
Could anyone bare my unknown symptoms?

Uhmmm… my chest seems stuck…
It’s hard to breath…
What is the reason?
What day is today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...