Monday, April 6, 2020

The world is still in chaos…


Covid-19 is spreading perfectly in almost everywhere of the world…

Human, animals, all are possible to be infected…
During the waiting time to hear Vaccine is found, Medicine is ready and Covid-19 is completely gone, we all are living with insecure, unstable mental and have to stay home as much as we could. Though, the one who is in debt, has to pay it regularly while the income is dropping down unbelievably…

Some companies reduce the number of their employees, some team is revised and reassigned the jobs, less people in order to save cost… In business perspective, if we don’t add value to the company, we are not welcomed. To affect small amount of people is better than affecting all people… However, this is the disaster time, all I wish is for everyone safety and sympathy for each other. Maybe this is because I am not a businesswoman but a mere employee, I think we should help each other to overcome this tough period first…

May the world could go through this harmful era soonest and I wish my family, my friends and everyone being blessed all the best!

Never lose hope, give more attention to the progress of our health's conditions, stay hygiene, praying and keep smiling, we know we would win!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...