Friday, February 17, 2023

It's still hurt...

That is not so painful as I experienced before, but that is still hurtful...
I told myself, I have to protect this relationship for the good sake but the longer I hold the pain, the deeper I'm falling down...

I decided to tell him how I feel so far...
I decided to tell him everything I don't feel good with from now on...
I decided to lets things be the way it is flowing...
Because I decided to free my soul...

I ever told myself to lower my expectation,
Later, I told myself to zero my expectation,
But now, I have no idea of what should I tell myself next...
I do feel lost sometime, not because of anyone but because of myself...

I should not blame anyone but it should be me to be blamed for cannot give enough care for myself... After all, I still did it... to put a blame on him...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...