Monday, February 6, 2023

Remember me...

"Remember me..." is a song that I like a lot which is from a Disney animation called, "Coco", a 2017 film.

I feel deep love in the song, a love of the Dad to his daughter. That is a sad moment that make me cry for knowing how they are apart with such a misunderstanding, sharpen painful experience...

Then, i remember the time I chose to join a team where I heard many rumors about them, a negative one! I finally didn't regret to go there but instead, felt appreciated to be with them... After all, everything turns to be very stable for my life while my choice at that time brought me to know good people, to learn from them and I did let them know how I feel toward them...

I'm an emotional old lady... hehehe... 
To those people; in short, please REMEMBER ME...!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...