Sunday, January 1, 2012

Miracle Man in My Dream

It started with my dream…a dream at a night sleeping during 22 going to 23 August 2011. I give the title of this dream as a miracle dream!
I don’t know where should I start to describe first but I just remembered from a state in my dream while I was riding motorbike with my younger sister and I was at the back. Simultaneously, I found there is a dog…a black….a black big dog…hugging me from my back! - - As I saw so, I tried to push it out from my motor but it tried to keep hugging me the same…Oh my Buddha…I tried my best..Then it almost felt down but I saw its eyes…show sympathy and I felt I heard it was talking to me… [Could you pity me and allow me to live with you???] It asked me. It told me of his briefly life, (which I couldn’t remember clearly now), the life of being with a rich boss but not happy. Yeah, I felt so sympathy on it…and my mind became softly as I agreed to accept him. When I arrived home, that black dog could get along well with my two dogs, A Men (clever dog) and A Mic (mok mok dog but lovely^^).
My mum asked me about that dog…then just I told her…quickly, that black dog ran toward me to show its present to my mum! Hahaha….clever it was! It arrived with a towel…it told me after bathing for him, used that towel to make his hairs dry….awww…yeah, I felt it talked to me! Do not confuse I am crazy! It’s real! (real in my dream only ==)!!!!! Then, I went for a walk with my sister…I took that black dog with us to Dream Land or something…as we were walking…when I turned back, I didn’t see my dog but I saw a handsome young guy with a sharp nose and tall!!! ^^” I asked who are you? Where’s my dog? He said he’s my dog…he’s like this…can change to be a guy and can be as a dog…and even in a dog…he also could speak to me! Awwwwwwwww!!!!!! So when I thought I just imagined the dog talked to me….it not imagination but the real! ~.~’
We kept going for a walk…now we three! Lolz…we were walking through a very fresh green grass field…so interesting…but we keep walking toward until we reached a river. I so much wanted to go on a boat which pulling by an Obor..Obor, yul ort?! I asked them with me…this black dog 50% + human 50% not agree! == So I asked my sister…she agreed…but that dog-man warned us not to go…it’s so dangerous…we could get suffer any time! But I still wanted to go [kbal rerng man nhom]…so he said…okay I should go alone…no need my sister! Yis yis yis! Who are you??? Ey kor kang mes! As a result…my sister listened to him! Ehh…she’s my sister or not I wonder :{ since no one go with me, I decided not to go…and we back to visit the wonderful green field instead! We bought the tickets of three…as we were walking into that field…huh! I heard my dad called me….he said [this is 6:30am already…why not yet get up?!] Ahhhh….my dream already ended coz of my dad…min ton ban mel a veal smao neng mean ey klas phong…yab man pa! $_$
Now is not dream! It is my real one…I told my mum I dreamed of a black dog and it insisted to live with me as finally I agreed. She’s so surprised! She said…black dog in dream meant GHOST!!!!!!! Ghost??? hik hik hik….Ghost? So pale I got! But I continued to tell her as it turned to be a handsome guy who banned me from going into river for entertainment… she said…[oh good! If u got into the river, it’s a bad vision…as you will be sick or get any problems…] She’s going on her speech as this dream may show a miracle person who will come to take care me from now on but just origination of that miracle man is a ghost. Nov ta ghost a del ==!
Anyway, she told me to light three incenses for indicating to the one in that dream as I agree to allow him to stay by my side but he should take care me well and keep me healthy, wealthy, good luck and know what will happen first in order to find anti-reaction. She said I may old enough to have the miracle person to help me. I had done as what she told. Ohhh… but am I old? I don’t feel so! Hahahaha….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...