Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wish for my turn soon!


Since I grew up until now, I have almost all experience in many things which occur in human’s life. I have been through the excitement, sentiment, romance, unhappiness, disappointment, etc and even the envy feeling. However, today I just get to know as I never experience in one thing that I maybe experienced while childhood but that’s none for my teenager until adulthood. That’s Piggyback or Piggyback-ride!

I want to know the feeling during the time of piggyback with the one I actually love in such a very cool environment. I want to experience that emotion! I want to have a piggyback ride from a warm sweet guy, walking on the sand at the sea…watching the beautiful views together and get the feeling of that nice weather that would be the time for waiting to see the sunrise or sunset. We together would smile and enjoy our talking of unlimited stories… it can be the time we spend in the garden or on the mountain, watching the green nature and the wild bloomy flowers along with the smell of fresh and peace! I would keep it as my sweet memorable moment ever!

However, it’s just my imagination, my insistency… I do hope it would happen soon! Wanna spend this kinda sweetness time with my adorable man (my husband!) but the problem is that maybe I now is over-weight so he cannot give me piggyback ride…cannot support my weight…as a result, I still not yet get it! Hmmm….


Do these sweet? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...