Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Clothing Shop & Chinese People

At break time for lunch today, I left my office and went to visit my sister at her working place, clothing shop near Toul Tompong Market. My sister had something to give me and that’s cookies. lol… She knows I love eating it. While I arrived, it was so quiet because her colleague, A Mouy went home and there were no clients too. We were a lot discussing and sharing about 15 minutes, and then many clients came into the shop while A Mouy also arrived. They both started to welcome clients.
Firstly, a foreigner came in. She just went around several minutes and went back. After, two Cambodian people arrived. One was a man whom needed a T-shirt which had to be the same to his T-shirt but there’s no in that shop. Still, my sister talked to him sweetly and recommended him to another shop. Another one was a woman. She wanted a man’s trousers that was made from a cloth, called PALOUR but that has never had in this shop. About 10 minutes later, they both left. The last clients whom came in, while I was still there, were a group of Chinese, 3 men and a young lady. They were quite active; they talked and discussed a lot with their team, my sister and a Mouy. They asked about multi brands, many available sizes; especially, they made the shop messy with the piles of clothes since they once interested in a brand or size and immediately change their preferable. Three of them kept taking some shirts and shorts of different brands, comparing and went into the changing room for trying. They did like this several times and finally, they dropped those clothes down and complained with many reasons… “hmmm, it’s too loose…hay, how so small is it? Eh, any other colors? Wow! So expensive! If could be discount 15%, I may consider…” As a result of about 25 minutes passed, they bought nothing and left the shop. The real reason, they may be here for visiting only... But why they are so? They should not let other so busy because of them. If they have no plan to buy anything, just go around and have a look would be enough.
While those Chinese clients were in the shop, my sister and her friend, A Mouy were much teasing each other and laughing. They both gossiped the clients in Khmer language….oh, should not be said as Gossip since they were speaking in front of the clients but how could they understand as they only know English and Chinese language. Lolzzzz….. They both said it’s rarely for the Chinese clients whom decided to buy their shop’s products but mostly they just came here for fun or maybe in purpose to make the shop’s staff getting busy only. They would be too free... She and A Mouy needed to prepare many things in shop again after those Chinese clients left, work-hard but no any good result. They both seemed tired whiles not satisfied at all with this kind of clients but still kept smiling and talking with them.
My sister and A Muoy generally love joking and laughing, I saw they both acted happily… In fact, they today were so worried of their working performance; the selling’s result. Not many clients walked-in today and mostly are annoying Chinese. I remembered when I came back my office, it was 1:15 PM already; they just could sell and got money around 14 Dollars. They would be blamed by their hateful boss! They don’t really like their boss because they faced many problems and pressure from boss. If there’s less income, they both will be required to join in meeting room and get scolding. They very much want to move, still it is not so easy to get a stable job currently. So they always try to calm down and be patient to work there. Dealing with people, it would be seen as an easy one but in reality, it such a hard task if that people never care of their partner’s feeling. However, life is for struggling. Just keep fighting!
How cheerful they are! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...