Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I do love Raining!


National Road 5,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
January 30, 2012





To my dear,


Hello from Cambodia! How have you been doing so far? Do hope you are keeping fine. Hay, this is my first letter to you! Do you think it is the ancient style for writing letter to friend so? lol, I’m feeling so too; however, I still want to write it to share something to this reader…

Today, in the morning was quite a nice cold morning which I would love to have and to see. That was raining! Hehehe…my favorite one! I left my house to work since 7:40 AM until at 8:10 AM, I just reached the work-place. Riding motor under the rain was so cold and we had to ride slower than usual, took much time in a cold atmosphere but that remained such a sweet one to me. I don’t know why rain-drop is highly powerful to me…still, I always feel fresh under the rain, feeling cold but I love feeling so. It’s a sharp environment to make me excited and shaking… Under the rain, if I’m sad, I will be immediately crying. After that, that sadness would be releasing… if I’m in a good emotion, I would even feel more and more romantic… I wonder how the sweetest it is if I could have a chance to get such a warm kiss under the rain. Do you think so??? :D
Of course, raining made me missing someone….that is…..you! I miss you my dear oversea friend! Hearing the rain drop just like hearing your voice which telling me he’s my man…Mr. RAIN! And he’s coming to visit me and satisfy me…hahahaha… I and you have been talking and sharing a lot about the topic of RAIN… I feel so strange….I think you just left Cambodia in a short time…just like a few weeks... but the exact one, you have gone for abroad several months already. Hmmm, I don’t know if I can get the same thing from you or not since we may value different things but I wanna let you know you are in the list of my good and best friends! So you deserve a missing one from me…

Short time we have been colleagues, short time we have met face to face and really short time we have been making friends…but you drew the meaning to me! Short time we have been together but I do hope that’s long time we would remember each other! 

Raining will always remind me of you! Miss you strangely this full day!


Good day,

Piseth ;)

you make me fresh, Rain!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...