Thursday, August 23, 2012

"180 days of WAITING"

There were almost 5 days passed…only 175 days remaining! Time is passing by its nature… I'm now a bit calm to wait and try to use my time enjoyable than keep being sad...force myself not to let my tears come out more…but the feeling of waiting, it still exists in my daily habit. Most of the time that I think and worry of him… I want him come back soon, miss him.... but I remember when we both were together, we also got many arguments too…lol… I used to be highly furious with his action in term of no much consideration before his acting…but I also used to appreciate him quite much of his achievement…he’s up and down…!!! He’s kinda mature guy while sometime, tend to be so foolish as well…hahaha… Being with him, I got all of feelings….happy, sad, romantic, worry, excited, warm, angry, disappointed…etc. Because of these, his shadow always appears in front of my eyes in my living’s time and days… miss him, really miss him! This is my love...!!! lolz…never feel enough!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...