Sunday, September 29, 2013

Immature



Buddha!!! It’s been hundred times I guess which I keep complaining about him. I don’t mean to just keep catching anyone mistakes especially people I store in my heart and soul. There’re many things I forgive to those people I love though sometime it makes me sick quite damn. However, it’s mostly his mistake. His action drags me into anger. Do you know what’s happened? Just I tend to play around with him; he stares at me....he yells at me and he even shouts loudly to complain to my mom. He orders mom to do something seem very ridiculous to me. He asks mom to return a product back to market once I tell him to pay because he’s the one who ordered it. How come? How come we could return anything back to market in case it’s in a good condition? More, it’s just an ordinary market...how come? Even though it is supermarket, I don’t think we can do so...how immature he is?! Actually, I’m just kidding with him...only this small amount of money, it didn’t hurt me. Whatever, he takes it seriously...kinda childish he is! Most of time, I feel I’m more mature than him while I’m only in my mid twenties and he’s in his around mid thirties... He should understand more about around environment...we has been together long time enough, can’t he understand me if I’m serious or what? Once he’s not sure about me; it’s fine, he should deal with this issue or his doubt patiently. I never think that a man who already got married and even has a child, still could act that way...First, I exactly mean nothing but is playing...but now I’m furious for sure!
I & our son!
He & our son!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...