Thursday, November 14, 2013

Parents in law are still the Parents in law



Before my marriage a year and after the marriage almost two years, I kept believing that my parents in law are the best in world since they showed a lot of loves to me; they care of me and they worry of me. I was always appreciating myself for this luck which I don’t think it would happen in most people. My parents in law are Chinese-Cambodian but they respected Chinese culture much more than Cambodian and I used to think that they would treat daughter in law cheaply as in most of Chinese family. Though, they were not so to me in these 3 years time. However, they love their blooded son very deeply and I know it’s more than me but it’s fine since they already has been the best one to me. Until recently, I realized what is the reality. Actually, I don’t have any intension to cause argument. I only called to my husband for some little thing but I ended up asking him when he would come back home. He didn’t answer but just said, he didn’t know... after he said... it’s ok....it’s okay...and hang up the phone. I couldn’t accept this ignorance...this answer and kept calling him while he did the same thing. I stopped calling then. I wanna end this disappointment there. Nahhhh....it didn’t end at all....he told his birth mom at the same day that I tried to drag him into ashamed in front of his friends...his mom told her husband...What’s happened then? My father in law called to my birth mom and warned us that “If I want to continue living with his son until in the further future, I must understand what to do first”!!! What did he meant??? He would force us to divorce and take his son back???????????? Oh my!!!!! Such a bad alert to me!!! I did nothing big nor mistake but he kept it serious as his son said...Please be fair enough as being parents! Is it wrong for asking husband about exact time to return home???? Obviously, I and his son married very legally...and his family was the one who came to ask my family for getting me into their daughter in law... I have never had any relationship with his son before; even though, he still could throw words in this way to my family....how come??? I didn’t abduct their son to become my husband....nahhh....it’s quite a dump hell alert to me!!! Just these words, they already deduced most of love I always have for them...!!! That’s why I have another belief...My birth parents are the best no matter what happens...and Parents in law are still the parents in law....They can’t just love me even a half of their love to their own blooded child....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...