Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Green Raincoat ^_________^

Remember of that day while it was cats and dogs raining as today, it was almost my leaving time from work. I had to leave even there's no raincoat and it’s heavy rain since if I wait, I will stuck in that traffic jam with floody street and my motorbike may also stop working coz of that plenty water...Then, my honey called to ask me if I didn't have raincoat so he would bought for me... Yeah!!! I said YES...but I also said...at least he could bring me the green one or I won’t take it...hahahaha... He yelled at me... "Yisss, do you still think of your favorite color in this kinda condition?" hehehe... ma intention got success... I knew he wouldn't be able to calm down from my overboard words since that is his nature...his real type... Just meant to put him in fire..gagaga...
Around 20 mins passed...he called me to take the raincoat...awww....he brought me the Green one...while he’s wet of his full body...and I asked him why...he said...coz he tried to travel around to find the green one first but until he found it...he’s totally wet...there’s no use to buy for himself.... I was so excited...hehehe...he took my words seriously and tried to make it happened though he thought it’s too much...lol...

At the same time, I wonder...how silly he was...why didn't he buy the raincoat and wore it first before went around to find for me? Such a silly lovely honey to me! :*

P.S. He looked so sexy with his wet white shirt, some rain-drop on his face n that wet messy hair; plus with his seem strict face while handed that raincoat to me... Love that landscape at that moment. Such a stunned handsome guy and sweet as well! lol... :* :* :*

2 comments:

  1. my this cmt should be continue from d article of " The same person but different", .., u see.. there's gonna be rain, there's gonna be a sunny day. again u smile, again u cry. how culd u expect to be alws smile or thing no change? if u can't ever feel d pain, how culd u feel d happiness.. nth is stable, cuz sometime, situation make u to hate s1, but d't hate that person, hate situation, cuz if u trust u love enuf, how could he is bad, situation make him bad! ;))) if he only mean to hurt u, y he need to care of u! Love is hurt babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u guy look like so expert in love definition...n cud see all aspects of luv...hahahaha....thump up!!! coz ur explain is dat right...we cry n we smile...life circle! :D

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...