Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I got Promoted... ~___________~

People would be really excited and proudly to be promoted; though, it seems strange to me... I feel so nervous and mix up. Of course, such an untidy feeling I meet... I feel surprised and unexpected... I don’t really feel ready to get this opportunity... Such a stress mood... It takes a night to think of obvious problems that cause me to be so... Then I see... I get promoted without any pre-inform to me...Though, it is not so strange but there is something quite stranger than this... There is no any discussion to all my team as well... They look so awkward to hear this hot information...some looks fine to hear while some looks so unsatisfied to know it... They may think it is communist...without any discussion from team...Nahhh, Communist never exists in my favorite list...I love freedom... I love democracy... Everyone wanna do something bigger... So do I...but in a proper way than this surprised promotion... I still need team to support me... Once they feel so, will they be able to accept me from their heart and soul? Okay...maybe they won’t accept me... Even so, I will still try my best to accomplish all my responsibility and make it done well... I will be so exhausted...that’s okay... However, the most hatred point to me is that... I so hate to work in such a non team sprit... a team that is dominated...a team with criticism... How long would I be able to stay in this kinda circumstance?? Get promoted but it look like even worse... :[

So far and so forth, I can’t even understand myself immediately... that’s why time is always the best medicine...the best way to release problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...