Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Really love you, RAINING DAY!

A full night with quite peaceful sleeping;
I hear frog and its fellows sing;
tik-tok-tik-tok...there’s also rain dropped rhythm;
That means so lovely to me!

Until another new day starts;
Since the dawn till now of afternoon at 4pm;
Such a day with foggy little showers;
That's alike non-stop watering from sky.

Oh lord, I can’t hide my real feeling;
I’m deep in this beautiful thing; though it’s may annoying to other;
Really can’t ignore, so please register me into your fan club;
I really love you, RAINING DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...