Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I'm feeling BAD!

One of my colleague who is so good at playing around in speech and so do I..that is why we get closely quickly...day by day, we keep mocking each other...we laugh together...and some of our words also make us feeling disappointed...angry at some edge...Still, we never give up our this bad attitude of teasing... So does the work...we always share each other...comment on disadvantages... and I keep guiding her on the new tasks since I joined long time before her and I know more....Until yesterday, I told her she was doing this wrong and doing that wrong...be honest, that was my constructive criticism...Though, I found she got mad with me...She interrupted my speech while I was doing my explanation of why she was wrong...She yelled at me..."Don't speak too much, it takes much time..blah blah blah..." and continued, "okay, I'm wrong and always wrong..."and she walked out from our conversation... She looked furious coz of my words lately...She may considered my positive criticism as I blamed her badly...and seem she was seriously wrong...Actually, I was really blaming her but in the way of work and teasing...However, this time she took it serious... This is my first day of September....such a lesson...and I found three sentences to remind myself....
1. Don't expect if people will always see your comments as constructive criticism but they may just feel you are putting them down to the deep of the dark hell...
2. Mind my words well before letting them out....
3. If possible, don't get involve in other business...mind my own should be enough! X(

Phew....!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Keep number 1 & 3 in mind no matter what, no matter where! ;)

    And Its all right, lets she be aware by herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lesson...hehehe.... yeah...and i even meant to keep all these 3 in mind :D thx dear :*

    ReplyDelete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...