Tuesday, October 28, 2014

High Education or Experience with high Wage???

Well, after graduated from Bachelor Degree on December 2011, I and my colleges friends are walking toward different destination. I got married, working harder and harder...and until recently, I become a senior staff... Look at my Bachelor friends... some are working and upgrade their positions as well...while most of them are still continuing their studying to the next level of Master Degree and of course, that is scholarship which some is to China, Vietnam, Thailand, Korea, USA and even England...Oh God!!! I'm damn envious of them.... It seems over to me...right? I don't think if I could pass those scholarship exams just maybe my brain already goes to sleep mood...lol...and I have no idea too...how come I could pass scholarship papers test for my Bachelor Degree last several years? lol...

I wish I could get Master Certificate from abroad as them....sad me....

Here is my chitchat with a bachelor friend whom now he is in Master Degree courses in Thailand... He appreciates what I achieve from my experience while I'm so starving to get what he recently is doing...lol....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...