Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I'm de Secret-Beauty-Princess XD

Do you know Cinderella? Of course, I'm just a like her...hehehe.... I meant the relation of some kinda circumstance... Poor messy Cinderella becomes a very beautiful princess because of the magic of  the God Mother and so do I... My ordinary facial shape girl with that small eyes, flat nose, a bit thick lips, large face and curly hair are turn into the type of cute sweetie one because of the magic of Cosmetic...well, I meant Make-Up... XD

Most of people always say that my photos mostly are just too different from my reality....Aiiii, just coz they never see me outside for dat type of party while I take my selfie only when I'm that pretty too...First I feel awkward to hear their words...but later is...Proud to be me! Why not? Isn't that great? wahahhaa..... 

#love#my#selfie#myself#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...