Monday, December 1, 2014

Angel but just a bitch, Prince but just a bastard

Recently, just too mad with surrounding occurring unfair things.... what a world is it? There is no justice... Just so sick to see the poor, the people who have no social connection, no treasure and are treated quite unacceptable... The rich and the poor, while insisting for the same thing, the rich could get help easily while the poor just got cursed for being disability in doing that little stuff by themselves....

Why are you so, the world? Real bitches, real witches and bastards are real existing... and they are playing as the soul of some human being.... Some look just beautiful as an angel, handsome as a prince with the generous face, the sweet speech...but actually is stored by a f***ing cruel soul... No way that kinda human will help all people but only the ones who will give them the benefits.... How come people become this too harsh???

I have only intention to rescue those who need help but I have no power... So, I only be that girl who is doing in facilitation but cannot set or reach the direction as always wish... Oh world, why do you give such the power to the one who is not deserved? Such a disaster!

DO you absolutely exist, Karma? Come on guy, come to pay those bitches, witches, bastards of their act on increasing sin.... I only have you to believe in now... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...