Sunday, December 7, 2014

I wish he is pretending...

The day that I keep remembering, the special day...especially for a newly couple as us... our 3rd anniversary... is on today, 8th Dec! I suppose there will be any special event happens... Maybe my man will make me that really surprising... in such a fantastic party... or maybe it is a romantic couple dinner... I suppose we will hug each other and dance... in the orange blurring candle’s bright... and there is a slow elegant heart-taken song... Well, we can also make it simpler than that... we may have a family gathering party... cheer up and eat with a lot of laughs... all I want is a sweet or remarkable memory.... However, I see none of his reaction to our this special day... I afraid he may forget... I try to give him the hints... I try to ask him if what day will be today. He asks me back... “Why? What happens?” My expression is like... =___=~?!...
I ask myself if he is pretending or he is well remembering none?!

This is yet just a half day of our special day... Hopefully he is pretending... Hopefully he at least should say... “Happy our Anniversary Honey!” Hopefully he isn’t that talented guy in putting something special into such so tasteless one... He may pretend only... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...