Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Early Pics with X'mas Trees

Cambodia, we have no greeting season of Christmas; though, it is kinda worldwide special occasion which most of countries will celebrate even some countries have no falling snow. Some people is celebrating this occasion for reminding about Jesus Christ but another part of the world is celebrating that event for entertainment only. Whatever their purpose is in doing that, they all who celebrate for Merry Christmas are just like the cells to support this greeting seasons. Back to my country, well, it is not that easy to see the X'mas tree especially the big ones. We may find them at supermarket or some big companies only. However, I'm so glad that I could find the X'mas Tree easily even it is just a mini one... It is at a branch of current company I'm working for... and of course, I got several posts with it... ^__________^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...