Monday, November 23, 2015

All in all, I'm just FINE!

I'm fine, you know? 
It's nothing big...
I only cry while listen to the sad songs,
And just cry by listening and watching the sweet scene,
I'm just sobbing listening to the confessing love's words,
Back then, I'm fine...
I'll try to be this fine as long as possible...
Even actually my heart seems already broke into pieces,
My tears are just falling down while writing here,
Yeahh... I'm not seriously until dead,
I'm still living,
I'm still breathing,
Even though, I'm feeling like I'm dying while living,
Don't confuse if I'm silly,
I'm not at all, 
I'm just fine in the wrong way,
I'm just living day by day,
In the environment I never dream of,
Uhmmm, I can't feel of love lately,
I'm alike breathless whenever thinking of this,
Go and back, nothing I think I can do,
Many related stories tie me,
Just the way I cannot leave this world easily,
Even if I sometime decide to be,
I have no choice,
But to act and to tell myself,
It's okay, I'm fine!

All I want is LOVE.... I feel I lost it long time enough... I just guess I may meet LOVE again if I can leave this world... or I will live better if this world fulfill with LOVE toward me again...

I have LOVE for this world but this world seems have NONE LOVE FOR ME!

UHMMM, I SHOULD BE FINE... :'[

2 comments:

  1. I know that feeling babe.. but so what.. :D Let it be.. stay happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juz afraid this emotion wil develop into insanity... 😑

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...