Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Was Me but not Current Me...lol

Uhmmm….hehehehe…. I last few days was moving my working desk and of course, I found an A4 document in Khmer Language which I tended to throw it into to rubbish bin but I noticed it was my hand writing letters. So, I kept a spot there and was reading if what it was exactly… Ah ha, hehehe… I felt blushing during reading… the answers of mine to those questions in that A4 document was just too clear as the reflection to the mirror…show to the point of what is my most desire of life….lol… “Money!!!!” I was too straight to share about these kinda ideas… I was damn brave to say it out… Thus, I was quite high self-esteem, very confident and really had high spirit of encouragement, motivation, loves and hope!!!

I almost couldn’t believe that was me… if comparing to my pity me currently… I feel I already lost those types of personality…lol


See the following detail:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...