Friday, November 13, 2015

Selfie cud make me cry...

The same question that I try to raise up for exploring the answer from him....
"Why do you always tend not to take selfie with me? Or any photos together? " is my question to him...
His first time answer, "Are you too free to just even mind about this type of stuff?"
Second time answer, "the same answer, plus, I'm so sleepy, can u just stop this stupid question?"
Third time....
Me: I still wonder why? Why can't be me but our kids do okay?"
Him: I can't imagine you can even jealous with our children...blah blah blah"

He keeps ignoring to answer me while I keep exploring for the answer....
Today, forth time....
Me: Tell me why? Help me to erase my doubt please!
Him: what's wrong in your body?
Me: Answer me and I will never ask you again...
Him: Nothing, just I dislike selfie or photo capturing....
Me: Then why could you take photos with our kids? Selfie with your friends and even selfie with that group of ladies?
Him: check my phone? X( Well, I just take and they come in by themselves....
Me: Really? And why it can't be me? Why can be your kids, your both gender of friends;however, no me or even if I wanna selfie with you, always exists no smile on your face?
Him: Why? Why do you keep stepping on my words, my answer?
Me: Coz you still don't give me real answer that I need...juz want something truely even if it is may sad me....
Him: What do you expect to hear? I will follow your desired answer... I really don't know why either but I do dislike selfie and photo shooting...
Me: ohhhh then everyone is okay but except me?
Him: I don't know...really don't know...okay okay let's it be so....I go to sleep now then....
Me: I'm do hurt.... *crying* you just got no clue of why...only know it can't be me...***crying***

Conversation ended and I'm still crying 30 mins now and he fell a sleep around 20mins already while is snoring noisily! Quite comfortable he is! Damn feeling bad I am.... He cares none about me though I'm still crying here coz  of him....
He repeatly says that is a tiny thing that I can even bring to argument....
-----speechless-----

He doesn't know or what? Love starts from all every tiny caring, loving and closing to each other...
He shouldn't hurt me just for this type of story...why asked for marry me then? I thought Coz I may his the most adorable girl... Time by time, just the more and the more I feel I may only his s**toy, the method he could get his blooded children... And a reliable part of income to feed his children...

I'm just nothing....
#crying#behideexpectation#feelingdown#somethingstuckmybreath!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Knea chgol der! mex jeng?? shy???
    bong kmas kei man te derl oun jear papun!! ahhaahah XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah....maybe he feels m fucking pretty to b next to him? aww...ma self-esteem is in maximum level again! XD

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...