Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Mr. BRM ---> My Sneha! My Sarang!!!

Moments I fell in his charming (Mr. BRM) and I believe he didn’t know at all…

Maybe around 8 years ago, on a cousin’s wedding of my father side, I, with my silky short red dress, was assigned to be the people who stood and waiting for greeting the guests. I was there with my a lot of young female relatives. I was that young whom loved playing around so much lol… I remembered I was teasing and fighting with my sister while it was a bit silent from guests but when we didn’t take attention so much, several more guests came. Huh, I felt a bit shy…lol…
A female elder guest saw me and my sister, she said... “oh my nieces, my both nieces! You both seemed a wrestling! How come did you gain this so much weight?!” =____=^
[[I was at that time only 53kg or something and now is 70kg, what is me now then? Lol]]
Another older guest said, “But I saw she was still beautiful!”
[[I love you aunty! ^^]]
Her older son (BRM) talked to my mom who just arrived, “Aunt, didn’t you think so? If Rella married, don’t lets the relatives stand or welcome guests so, it seems so tired… Lets rent the wedding service team!”
[[Awww, he was not only handsome but seemed so caring too! gikgikgik, kinda ma target!]]

Another occasion that we were in the same party… It was my cousin’s wedding again but on my mother’s side…lol… I was considered to be the bride’s mates (1 among 3) that would be there next to the bride from the party’s start till end. I saw him again but well, I didn’t feel any much for him since we weren’t closed enough for even called as knowing person…lol… However, his presence caught my attention while he was a bit drunk and went up to the stage, sang a few songs with his ugly voice (nahhh, funny to me XD) but very good looking…lol
Waitttt… we were in the same big wooden house (with around more than 10 relatives too), staying one night before the party… He told me in front of everybody, “ehhh, Rella, you seemed fatter now!”
I replied, “Though, still pretty, right???” gagagaga… Everyone there laughed!
[[They were laughing coz what I said was wrong or what? -,- Ehhhh, buttttt…Did he noticed me long enough that knew I was fatter? :’D]]
Coz of his these words, after the party day while we accidentally set in the same guesthouse, I tried to cute myself with two braided hair to show him as I was fat, yeah! But I was that so adorable! Then I caught as he was staring at me, maybe thought I didn’t know…lol
(By the way, all my relatives moves from staying at that wooden big house, since last night we heard, we met something suspicious and we found out that the house’s owner’s daughter suicided herself by hanging in the bathroom! =___________=^)

Move to last 6 years, my mom was asked for help to be the matchmaker for Mr. BRM…
My mom was trying her best to recommend him the decent ladies. From one to another one, uhmmm… he always saw their weakness and rejected. Until he saw a lady whom he thought he was okay with but his mom didn’t love…so, no-no result too. My mom may almost run out of idea but then she found her best friend had a daughter whom was quite knowledgeable and good work + high salary. She told me BRM would love that lady, just she wasn’t sure if her best friend’s daughter would be okay with him… lol So she asked me to go with her to BRM’s house. We reached there, they were discussing about their business while I minded my own business too…playing Facebook coz there was free internet! XD
That BRM kept staring at me while I was playing Facebook I knew; but I acted as knew nothing. Lol.
Uhmm, Just I cannot remember whom started first; however, that day was the day we were connected to be friends in this social network. Hehehe…
A few day next, both sides assigned a date to meet as my mom was the matchmaker. I was her Motor-rider for where she wanted to go. So did that time, I accompanied her and went with BRM to meet that perfect lady’s side. Actually, on that day I was on date with my closed friends so I dressed so gorgeous in a teenager's style and fresh with a lovely hair ribbon on the head of my long hair but I was bothered by their schedule without any notices.

Anyway, that was a flat, well prepared and there was a parrot too. That was their house’s animal! So cute that parrot was!!!! ^^ Repeatedly, they were doing their business for chitchat-got to know each other’s sides and I was doing my business too. It was playing with that parrot! Hehehe… That parrot walked around in the flat freely since it couldn’t fly at all. I was trying to catch it… I tried to follow it, used all my best to get it until my head crushed a little bit with the cupboard coz of that cutie parrot ran to hide under that cupboard. My instinct told me somebody looked at me…I turned immediately and saw that BRM smiled but out of my direction…
Question: Did he just turn out of my direction? Did he smile coz of me or coz of anything else in his business??? Though, instinct told me…it’s coz of me! Hmmm….
Finally, he rejected that lady whom is the daughter of my mom’s best friend even his birth mom so loved her and especially, that lady also interested in him…

Frequently after that, he wasn’t trying to seek for more ladies to be his wife as his mom’s need but kept coming to visit my house and my mom. Most of weekend, you know?! We always had meal together… Sound strange? Hehehe… I didn’t care even I felt he interested in me since he wasn’t that first nor that hundred…but nahhh, he was my crush as well! [[one of my crushes!!! lol,]] Whatever, I was a blossom flower, think so huhh??? Bees were everywhere around me! XD
Next several months or something, his mom came to meet my mom and discussed something while I heard my mom said, she would discuss with me first even they seemed okay with each other already! It was an arranged married; mom asked me if I was okay?!
+___+~ I felt scare to my instinct…lol… quite real it reacted to me…
Okayyyy, I didn’t reject at all… Outside reason, I respected my mom’s command but actually, I did have feeling for him… ^__________^’

So, we got engaged and married while our wedding party didn't bother our relatives so much...we rent all greeting services...and we just recently went through our 4 years wedding’s anniversary with two of God’s gifts- 2 damn adorable sons!!!

A little bit back to my mom’s best friend… She stops dealing with my mom, lol… My mom once was a matchmaker for her daughter but end up matching that man to her own daughter! Gagagagaga! Such a very outstanding matchmaker! She’s done her job very well; BRM got the wife that he damn loved at that time! XP

2 comments:

  1. what a great love between Rella and BRM!!!!
    Wishing you last forever!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anyway, uhmmm... he remembers none about this... lol

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...