Wednesday, January 27, 2016

He told me so…

#I din mean he's dat handsome lol bt juz v were in dis position#
Last night, I was viewing up and down on Facebook newsfeed; my eyes focused on this small device with full attention and noticed nothing. I didn’t know when exactly that he came closely to me and took my phone away out of hand. Simultaneously, he pulled me next me his body and cuddled me… I felt awkward since we just got argument a day before last night…
He kissed my forehead and said something lightly which I could hear loudly…
“I love you… why do you hate me?”
I asked again… “Are you sure you love me?” [[[I just wanna hear one more time! Lol]]]
“Of course, I do love you!”
“So why do you dare to make me angry?”
“Just coz I was angry too”
“Love me, how come could you angry me?”
“Don’t you know? You are so good at teasing me…”
“Huh, did I?”
I tended to say more but was bothered by his mouth to cover mine for not allowed me to speak more….

O_O’ -----blushing----- ^^

After a while, he was still there next to me, hugged me tightly and told me…
“I feel so at ease, comfortable and full of joy whenever we are cuddling so until falling asleep together…”
My head is thinking….”Could you also feel this way, Mr. arrogant? Or you just learned this drama sentence from anywhere?” =)) :’> ^,^

I just feel nothing beside…”awww…. I love this type of man, a man who is in front of me now, this moment’s man! Why don’t you keep this drama style all the time? XD”
We developed our feeling to be more and more… Don’t you think so? We are about to do something excited together… XD
BUT….
Our little son got up and was crying!!!!!!!!!
+______+’
                                                                                                                                                     
Okay…. Our drama mostly ends like that….
I pushed him aside and turned to cuddle my baby; spent not less time in order to put him back to sleep….
What did my man do then?
He walked to his working desk and worked….

^_______<’

2 comments:

  1. Sometime, when u d't pause ur anger u can't ever feel peace!! when u d't listen, u c't ever understand, and when u don't lost, u could be win but all alone!! I hope this drama last long n could cut down ur nagging about him!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. win but alone...uhmmm, i got how it feels...lol

      Delete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...