Thursday, June 16, 2016

Bad Day!

It was such a bad day yesterday!

In the morning, I disputed with a person who I don't hate but much dislike and result as I said sorry to that person just I wanted to create peace...(in bad wording, I was a loser!)

At noon, I got bad accident with my shirt... Two buttons of my shirt which were next to each other, they disappeared and I had no idea where they have gone... Oh well, I was damn ugly sexy since it was the part on my chubby belly... o,O' 

In the evening, awww.... back home, I guessed I would have time to relax my head and so did my body...BUT nothing stood on my side yesterday... My hubby was sick, dizzy... I needed to take care him... Then, took care my both sons for their bath, dinner...Almost 9 PM, my job have been done so I went to have meal...Though, it was empty...EmPtY!!!! Coz Mom said she thought I tended to be on diet... =___________=?

Okay okay.... It was just a bad day, not a bad life....wasn't it??? (Self-motivation!!!) :'((

2 comments:

  1. hope u didnt upset till being teary!!
    lol it jst a bad day! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...