Monday, May 30, 2016

Dolphins

I went to a zoo but well, I didn’t go to see any animals beside Dolphins!

Oh my Dolphins! So cute!! :*
I was standing on a rock and looked into the water; it must be considered as the fake sea, very large pool that I could see the Dolphins on that far place just the small ones as goldfishes! They were swimming toward me, they became bigger and bigger to their real sizes… They smiled at me…lol, cute to the max they were! They performed for me, they were jumping and jumping in front of me with their gorgeous eyes and faces … I felt so delighted to watch their plays! I thought if possible, I would catch any of them and fed at my home…lol... So enjoy with them!


And all in all, It was just a dream….

2 comments:

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...