Sunday, July 17, 2016

His first Mission 2016

Of course, I think it gonna be okay even without him since it is not the first mission of my hubby to abroad. Oh, I forget to mention, he is on mission to Pakistan…. I know it won’t be unsafe everywhere there but I’m still worried… Well, he won’t go any long there, just one week but we all, the whole family with two cars, go to send him off…lol…such a warm family!

The first day without him, everything becomes so messy around me… It is normal for me to do all the tasks when he is not around such as take care my both sons with their everything; including meal, milk, bathing, dressing, sleeping, baby bottle cleaning, clothes washing but it is much more because I and my both sons get sick…Oh God! My both sons vomit so much until there is no more to vomit from their stomach and me is completely in a fever! I’m headache, dizzy, teary eyes, hot & cold and running nose too…hmmm…. Anyway, my both sons are better now…except me but I still feel blessed for their better condition! Ohh, my big son of around 4 years old is crying again and again, night + since the dawn...and nagging us to drive him to take his dad back... too much..too much my boy!!! =,='

Whatever, I’m confident to live without him…if required…lol… All has happened, it just happened accidentally…







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...