Monday, July 25, 2016

My Dream Job

When I was young, I was always asked if what kind of job I would like to work for and I couldn’t think of one…

When I graduated high school, I was asked again and I still couldn’t answer it… so my mother decided for me to be the teacher and assigned me to select major of English Literature…

During my bachelor degree, I wanted to earn money by myself and lets my parents feeling a bit lighter per supporting me but to get a teaching job isn’t easy since I was just a junior one, so I applied for Sales Person instead and I passed…

Being as sales person almost 2 years was just so terrible… so I changed to be purchasing staff and it was boring just was with it around 8 months that I changed again to be a part of HR Department, a Recruiter....

The Recruitment job makes me feel happy to work with for over 5 years counting up to today. Unfortunately, I feel inconvenient with it recently… It seems nothing quite different from being a sales staff…. Target to get people… I want to change the job again….

Thinking…. My thought is loading…. My brain is working with my heart to find my favorite job….It takes time almost few months and I find the answer… I don’t wanna be that professional staff in a company anymore or thinking of being a teacher just a little bit but I want to be in the entertainment field… I WANT TO BE A CLOTHES MODEL….

Hehhehe… Just thinking of this area of job, I feel so flatter and at ease… I will be in a beautiful makeup whenever I work… I will be with many different beautiful clothes, dress, shorts, skirts, shirt, bikini, bag, jewelry and stand up confidentially with my cool hair, sexy high heel, model’s facial expression that can be joyful, innocent, bitch, sad, smirk, elegant…etc for my shooting project…. I can gain my popularity and earn easily…

I want it now… oh God!!! Could you please take me to my favorite dream job? ^^

THOUGH, first thing I should have is… having FABULOUS BODY SHAPE!!! Just thinking of it, my dream is a bit blur and blurrier… until I almost cannot see it… ?o_o?'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...