Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Diamond Ring

I went to the wedding party and when it was about to start, I went to the bathroom to change clothes and put on my diamond ring. However, the diamond was not bright at all. So I tried to find nearby brush to clean it. There were 3 brushes, I wanted to take that one but it accidentally fell into the toilet. I still wanted it but felt disgusted much more than, I chose another brush and cleaned softly on my diamond ring which made it bright greatly.... #first#night

I was on holiday, enjoyed my holiday mood and it was the beautiful beach! I saw three children, 2 boys and one girl who were playing around my place. Immediately, that little girl came to me and gave me a ring which deserved to have diamond but seemed it lost. I took it to check and asked if where she got it from and she pointed into the sea… Wahhhh….. a lot of rings!!!! I was so craving to pick them up! Lol…. After picking them, I kept handing it to that girl and actually, they all, those rings were fake…  I just played with the kids… lol… Although, at last, I found a diamond ring from that sea which I was so sure it’s the real one! That little girl asked me to hand her and I refused and excused as there was no more… I hided it into my pocket…. I was so greedy… lol… it was a manly diamond ring, big and brightly that I was thinking of giving it to my husband… #second#night

All in all, they were my dreams…  the dreams that scared me moderately since mostly, it is the sign of getting another baby, the baby boy!!! Oh lahhhh, I’m not ready yet and will never be ready for one more boy! I already had twoooooo!!!

#However, Mom told me, sometime it can be the sign of getting good luck! Soon, I will meet such the blessed gifts from miracle world! What is it then??? Hehehe…. I’m so excited if it is like this…. Looking forward to seeing you soon my very good luck!

2 comments:

  1. maybe it's a baby girl too.. whatever.. step by step.. if it mean to be it will be.. XD

    ReplyDelete

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...