Sunday, August 21, 2016

"See You Again", Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth

A song I just have known recently, “See You Again”. Beside the Rap parts, the slow one, both the lyrics, the singer’s voice and the music make me feel so reminiscent… Though, I’m not sure of which past that is affecting me via this song…

I just feel I have something inside, something that I don’t really reveal it yet… something that I still need to wait to share to a person... A person that is someone…

Whatever, I have no clues of what is that something inside me and who is that someone I am waiting for??? :)

#women#be#like#so#complicated 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...