Tuesday, August 16, 2016

BIG but SMALL

There was a party…
I with my simple dress, walked in and the party’s main actress welcomed me, guided me to a dining table…
There were two women and a man there…
I reached the table and said hello with my shining smile…
They reacted with their smirk face, tasteless eyes…
I could catch their ironical expression…
So, I asked if the seat was booked,
Two women said fine, I can use but they didn’t seem really mean it…
While the man indirectly said there was booked but until I was in, let’s use!

Sooner, more people came to that table,
They were all got along well,
They were chatting, laughing, teasing,
But well, only one new girl was talking with me,
While other, I can say, they may treat me as a fly,
Nothing can denied, they might see me so disgusted,
Nothing to talk with coz I were just like a bug,
I felt so stuck,
I felt a bit so isolated.

Everyone ended their meal but me,
I was so crazy with food,
Coz it is real me,
Though, it won’t take so long…
Coz I gonna end ma meal with the last bite of fruit,
But they all stood up coz they wanted to leave the table,
And some acted as surprised coz I still not yet stop,
I had no words to say and felt so suck, so clumsy inside…
However, outside I politely said you all can go!

Photo times arrived,
They all looked so active with selfie,
For sure, they called all to join but not me,
I was a bit clumsier, like standing at a narrow dark place alone,
Until I saw that cute girl, took photo with another lady,
I thought if I didn’t start, it won’t happen,
Therefore, I walked in and admitted I wanna join,
That cute girl welcomed me warmly,
But that lady walked out steadily…!!!

You know, right?
I am so big but meeting them, I am so small…
They made me feel so much cold and none bold,
Maybe I was even smaller than the fly,
Coz they might not see me, they acted as I was not there,
They didn’t mean to share their time with me,
Maybe I have ever done something wrongly to them,
That they acted so much like this…
But I confessed, I have no idea what my mistakes were to be deserved so!

Last but not least, I can treat my feeling now. I only want to share how I felt at that moment of time. I can lets that feeling go now… I was just like dumbed but well, until we are still alive, we are still blessed. Maybe they are just coming to become a scar of my life. While there is scar, there must be past pain but when there was pain, there was lesson and while there was lesson, I could understand my flaw and once I understand my flaw, I won’t be wrong again. Be positive!!!

“I have no grudges to revenge them all coz it is not my job but Karma!”
#stay#peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...