Wednesday, November 30, 2016

P-E-R-V-E-R-T

I was assigned to join an event at Sunway Hotel and the topic was about Child Trafficking, Child/Woman Sexual abusing-harassment and law/legislation to protect them in Cambodia.

Arrived there, participators were gifted and invited to go inside the conference. There were many high class, high position people to join and they were from the government sector, embassy, the NGOs and Telecommunication sector. They started to present their ideas, sharing, debating, questioning, discussion and prepared for the conclusion.

I was there with two colleagues but they were male and the ones who I was not so closed with, I was there just not so different to be so-called alone… Until the lunch break, we all were invited to have Buffet lunch at a restaurant there. We three sat at a free table and went to select the food. When I was back, I was a bit surprised to see my table was filled fully with the officers who looked that high as well. I was trying to act professionally but ehhehe… they weren’t so formal, they were talking and enjoyed the lunch freely. Hence, I felt a bit at east and enjoyed my lunch without worry too. I then ended my first plate and got up to get the second one… lol…

While I was walking around to see what I should eat more, I felt there was someone following my steps… So I turned back and saw one good looking officer whom looked around over 35 years old… I automatically turned forward coz I was sure as I got confused. He has no reason to follow me; we both didn’t know each other and never talked to each other at all… I continued my path to seek for food  =))
Suddenly, there was someone to touch my shoulder and I turned around again… There was that the same person….

Me: Ahhhh…. I’m sorry if I block your way sir… {with respect}
Him: No… not at all… I want to touch you myself…

------- I was like…. O,o??? ----------

He continued…
Him: I am at the same table with you, don’t you notice? Emmm… you are a so beautiful lady…

------- I was asking myself, “wahhh… this elder man must be kidding with me….”----- So, I smiled clumsily and replied…
Me: ahhh…hahahah… you are funny… who is pretty? Do you mean this chubby lady? I point to myself…  :D
Him: You are not fat but lovely… You are so cute and I real meant it! {He looked serious…}

He was walking to me and was about to touch my hand…. I stepped backward slowly… and urgently to escape from him…. He followed me and asked me if where I worked… what was my phone number…

I didn’t answer and I didn’t turn back either… And he also didn’t return to our lunch table…
He looked good with his appearance and so did his position to be like… I trusted he must be the leader of some office of the state… However, he was trying to seduce me and was trying to touch me… Oh well, he was qualified enough to be called PERVERT!

I had no idea of how that thing could happen… Maybe I looked that easy to be seduced, right? F**K! Or maybe I looked poverty and he thought his appearance of that high class would attract me? Whatever reasons he may see, he should at least has brain to remember things he just met recently… he was just going through the conference about illegal abusing, sexual harassment and the law to defend… He was just so suck and cheap ass to act this way!!!

There were not less people who stayed there and he could be this low attitude… I cannot imagine what he would do if there is no one else but only him and me…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...