Monday, December 5, 2016

I’m Lost

I don’t know how I could be working the work I am working?
Things I never think it can happen; it happened…
Work I have no more passion about; I still need to pretend…
I want to leave but I cannot leave…
Once I choose my own happiness, they suffer,
Or if I make them in better condition, I suffer!

I have thoughtless why I am doing what I am doing?
I know I am doing to be the sake of their happiness,
I thought I would be happy to see them happy,
But then, I am suffering as hell,
Coz I cannot get out from self-complaining,
Things are un-forbidden in hurting me…

I really cannot figure out why I am here?
All those bitchy people are around me,
They are on stage, team up and look down at me,
I’m the subject for their bullying…
They offend my life, my story, my speech and my everything…
They in the dark do so to me and act innocently in front of everybody!

All in all, I know who they exactly are but in order to gain peace, I choose silent and pretend to be okay even I am in deep pain, I am just so heartbreaking…

I feel I am drifting in somewhere so misery and no way is found… Yeah, I’m lost….


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...