Wednesday, September 12, 2018

New People


During these recently, I’m being around with many new people in my Greenland Empire. Of course, there were some days we had opposite opinions, yet there were many days we were getting along quite well. We talk, we share, we tease, we laugh from our fun time we often had together!

They are:

1. Mr. King of Greenland Empire: he is warm, he is quite optimistic and of course, he is so caring with such a strong leadership.

2. Mr. After King: He is quite funny and super dirty mind! Hahaha… Well, I like him a lot and he is that rich in management capacity with entrepreneur perspective.

3. Mr. Mature: He is one of the management here too. He is alike a calm water while I at first was alike a throwing stone into that water which made it became turbulent… I just feel he was a bit swaying coz of me… Maybe because he is calm and positive while I am a bit aggressive and a bit negative… lol… And sometime, I even show him his thought isn’t on the same track with me…

4. Ms. Sweet: She is a so nice management and sweet speaking with expert in communication. She has straight forward interaction, yet in a kind words.

5. Mr. Gentle: yeah, his appearance is a gentle man, a gentle management while his dirty mind is at that high level too… lol…

6. Ms. Elegant: Her level is after Ms. Sweet. She is also a straight forward person but her words most often could hurt other but just I could see, people try to hide their real emotion from her words. So, Ms. Elegant may not know she has spoken roughly. However, she has good intention and a generous lady too.

7. Mr. Funny: hehehe… he is working with Mr. After King and he is also funny. He is sensitive by the way and he also had some grudges, yet he also could release his grudge well enough. He loves sharing his knowledge and is willing to help other.

8. Ms. Kitty: she loves Cat the most, so I call her so… hehehe… She is clear, mature and has exact plan on her job. Sometime, she seems so silent while sometime, it’s hard to control her making noise… lol

9. Ms. Flower: that is her real name, flower. She has good and understanding personality. She also has management attitude whereas she isn’t the management yet. To me, I like her but I could see some people here mind her this attitude secretly…

10. Ms. Youngest: She is such a very cheerful young lady who is quite positive and good consideration, fair judgement.

11. Ms. Jung Un’s Sister: She looks quiet but well, when I get to know her more, she is noisy too! Lol… She knows how to be joking well, just she doesn’t often show it…

12. Ms. Sad Aunt: She looks much sensitive to all matters, this is how people judge her. However, she isn’t really so to me and she treats me so friendly.

13. Ms. Icy: Heheheh… people call her so since she loves having ice drinks even when she catches a cold. She is a smart lady and mature.

14. Mr. ZoMyGod: His joke is from how he repeats other’s people words. People won’t always get their wordings right when they are speaking and at the moment people get it wrong, Mr. ZoMyGod gonna catches it well to turn into joke… Hahaha... Last but not least, he also has error words and people gonna catch him back and laugh! xD

15. Mr. Reading: His favorite is reading, everyone knows and on his birthday, he got several good books as his gift! He feels blessed and he loves it.

16. Ms. Angel: This is how her husband calls her! Her husband shows a lot of loves to her and he doesn’t feel shy to call her “Angel” even on social media! She is a lucky wife and she deserves it.

17. Ms. Beautiful: The most beautiful lady in my team. She is white, tall, slim, young, charming face and generous. I once wondered what is her negative point? No one is perfect, that is why I was wondering… Or maybe she is the exceptional case, isn’t she? hehehe…

18. Ms. CFO: hehehe… She is my teammate and since her husband is the CEO of her company, I secretly give her a name of CFO! XD She is an open-minded person, easy going and honest. Spending time with her is worth it, I never get bored, she is quite humorous! Lol… Surely, she is rich but she is humble and she treats people nicely.

19. Ms. Cinderella: She is the last one of my list and SHE IS ME! XD My most beloved name, Cinderella or Rella! No more description... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hay Blog! I come back to you with broken heart again...

My dear speakup zone, my dear blog, I came here with a broken heart again... and so does the broken soul...   I cross path with a very g...